Remote Work or in the company in Rio de Janeiro
We are a Brazilian Human Resources (HR Tech) tech startup in Rio de Janeiro. Our mission is to connect people and companies offering a completely free digital platform for recruiting, selection process and networking, all integrated with a content and solution platform for the job hunting world. Today we already impact 1 million users per month, mainly those less favoured classes. We already have a platform developed using NodeJS and MongoDB, and we are ready to uncover new technologies that will allow us to become the biggest free employment platform in the world. After re-evaluating our platform, we are now on rapid expansion to develop our next-generation solution. If this interests you, come be part of a social employment revolution, helping millions of people around the world.
Are you aspiring Node.js Developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career?
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge, UI front-end and a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications.
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
* Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
* Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
* Implementation of security and data protection
* Integration of data storage solutions using MongoDB, Redis and ElasticSearch
* Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
* Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
* Build customer-facing UI and back-end services using VueJS
* Code, teste and operate node.js based services
* Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Skills And Qualifications
* In depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it: Express and HAPI
* Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
* Good understanding of server-side templating languages like Handlebards
* Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 and VueJS or Angular
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and experience with Microservices and Docker
* Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, using NoSQL such as MongoDB and ElasticSearch
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* DevOps knowledge with Google Cloud and/or AWS
* Fluent in English